- Reviews (0)
- Global Tab
What is Stress ?
Stress is a body’s method of responding to the demands. It is caused by both, good as well as bad experiences. When the Human Body is Stressed, it responds by releasing some chemical into the blood. Stress Management needs to be done in order to get Relief from Stress.
Techniques or Method or Approach
There are various techniques of Stress Management, some of them have been listed below :-
Snehana is technique which is used to Eliminate Stress from Human Body. It is one of the most effective method of Stress Management. In this Treatment, warm medicated oil is squeezed and poured over a person’s body from a piece of cloth. A gentle massage is done to the entire body.
This is a treatment which is done by injecting medicated oil or powder through the nostril of a person. This helps in better Stress Relief. Nasya is really helpful on Cold, Dry and Windy Days where there is lot of Dusty air.
In Shirodhara Treatment, a medicated oil is poured on the person’s forehead continuously in a relaxing environment. It improves the functioning of the Body’s Central Nervous System. It helps in Stress Management and cools down the mind.
Meditation is a means of transforming the mind. It is practise where we actually train the mind, to realise some benefits. This is one of the best way of stress management. Meditation can wipe away your stress. Meditation was originated thousands of years ago and since then, it has been practised by several to manage stress.
Pranayam is a technique of controlling breath or the essential energy in our body. There are multiple benefits of pranayam. It is beneficial for treating stress related disorders such as anxiety and depression, also pranayam can relieve symptoms of Asthma.
Stress Management tips
There are many Stress Management Tips, some of them are listed below :-
- Accept Things. There are few things in Life which cannot be controlled by us. Keep a Positive and practical attitude.
- Try to share your feelings, opinions or beliefs instead of becoming angry or defensive.
- Learn new Relaxation Techniques like Meditation and Pranayam. It will help reduce Stress.
- Eat Healthy food and avoid sugar.
- Try to avoid things that add more stress to your life.
- Give Time for yourself, for your Hobbies and interests.
- Regularise your Sleep Patterns.
- Don’t go for Alcohol or Drugs or anything like that to reduce your stress. It will eventually increase your problems.
- Try to spend more time with your loved ones.
- Engage into social activities and events.
Exercises to Manage / Handle Stress
- Bicycle Riding
- Gym Workouts
- Stretching Exercises
We have Stress Management Centers in Mumbai. Kindly fill out the contact form to book an appointment.