- Reviews (0)
- Global Tab
What is Stress ?
Stress is a body’s method of responding to the demands. It is caused by both, good as well as bad experiences. When the Human Body is Stressed, it responds by releasing some chemical into the blood. Stress Management needs to be done in order to get Relief from Stress.
Techniques or Method or Approach
There are various techniques of Stress Management, some of them have been listed below :-
Snehana is technique which is used to Eliminate Stress from Human Body. It is one of the most effective method of Stress Management. In this Treatment, warm medicated oil is squeezed and poured over a person’s body from a piece of cloth. A gentle massage is done to the entire body.
This is a treatment which is done by injecting medicated oil or powder through the nostril of a person. This helps in better Stress Relief. Nasya is really helpful on Cold, Dry and Windy Days where there is lot of Dusty air.
In Shirodhara Treatment, a medicated oil is poured on the person’s forehead continuously in a relaxing environment. It improves the functioning of the Body’s Central Nervous System. It helps in Stress Management and cools down the mind.
Meditation is a means of transforming the mind. It is practise where we actually train the mind, to realise some benefits. This is one of the best way of stress management. Meditation can wipe away your stress. Meditation was originated thousands of years ago and since then, it has been practised by several to manage stress.
Pranayam is a technique of controlling breath or the essential energy in our body. There are multiple benefits of pranayam. It is beneficial for treating stress related disorders such as anxiety and depression, also pranayam can relieve symptoms of Asthma.
Stress Management tips
There are many Stress Management Tips, some of them are listed below :-
- Accept Things. There are few things in Life which cannot be controlled by us. Keep a Positive and practical attitude.
- Try to share your feelings, opinions or beliefs instead of becoming angry or defensive.
- Learn new Relaxation Techniques like Meditation and Pranayam. It will help reduce Stress.
- Eat Healthy food and avoid sugar.
- Try to avoid things that add more stress to your life.
- Give Time for yourself, for your Hobbies and interests.
- Regularise your Sleep Patterns.
- Don’t go for Alcohol or Drugs or anything like that to reduce your stress. It will eventually increase your problems.
- Try to spend more time with your loved ones.
- Engage into social activities and events.
Exercises to Manage / Handle Stress
- Bicycle Riding
- Gym Workouts
- Stretching Exercises
We have Stress Management Centers in Mumbai. Kindly fill out the contact form to book an appointment.
De-stress Your Body and Mind with Sai Arogya
Most of the people complain of their mind racing with numerable thoughts at night that causes lesser sleep and fatigue to the body. Stress is the factor behind this. It is caused due to mixed emotions. To de-stress your body and find peace within yourself, one can reach out to the Sai Arogya center for the stress management therapy. Our center follows a holistic approach and methods to calm the body and mind of our customers. Our experts make sure to rejuvenate your inner self in a completely natural way.
Providing Tailor-Made Therapies to Customers
At Sai Arogya, we are known to calm your nerves down and assist you to come out of the chronic stress by following few techniques that have a positive effect on your mind and body. Few naturally known methods followed by us are:
- Nasya that includes injecting of powder or medicated oil through nostrils for stress relief
- Meditation in which we support to transform your mind and get free from stress
- Shirodhara in which we pour medicated oil on the forehead to cool down the person’s mind
- Pranayam in which the control on the breath is taught by us to remove depression and anxiety
Book an Appointment
Get in touch with us if you are looking for stress management in Mumbai in a natural and effective way. Call us today!