- Reviews (0)
- Global Tab
What is Virechana?
Virechana Treatment is the eradication of Pitta related disorders and toxics from the Human body that are accumulated in the liver and gallbladder. If pitta is accumulated in a large quantity then it has to be expelled out of the body. Purgation is induced which helps in cleansing intestine and other Pitta related regions. As a result cleaning the entire gastro-intestinal tract. Virechana process takes 8-12 days.
Benefits & Advantages of Virechana
- Gradual increase in Appetite
- Enhances Immunity of the body
- Minimises chances of chronic diseases
- Improves Digestion and regulates Metabolism
- Body feels Lighter
- Chances of skin diseases is minimised
We have Centers in Mumbai where we perform these Ayurveda Treatments or Therapies, you can book an appointment by filling the contact form.